Bridge to Amsterdam

While I was in The Netherlands I visited my cousin who is a very evolved healer. I told her that I felt a bit down in Slovakia but that my heart started to sing again (echoed by my voice) as soon as I walked through the streets of Amsterdam. She was not surprised and informed me that Amsterdam is a very spiritual place, which could explain the sudden lift in my mood. I had never looked at the city in that context. A miracle took place in Amsterdam in the medieval times, which is still remembered yearly with a silent pilgrimage walk through the city at night in March. Anything goes in Amsterdam, a well-known fact. The city can handle it all as it has such a high spiritual vibration.






















When I got back in Slovakia and unpacked I discovered that I had accidently taken a photo of my aunty Rie who passed away last October. The photo was on a table with some of my belongings at my sister's place. Auntie Rie was from Amsterdam. My mother's family IS Amsterdam. With her photo now on my wall the essence of Amsterdam is back in this residence and in my life. If there are moment that I feel alone I only have to look at her photo to remind myself that I am not. I know I never am, but my ego enjoys a sulk now and then, otherwise I will never get throught those big jars of peanut butter that I brought back from Holland, eh!

No comments: