Bridge Link



I just discovered that the link in the sidebar of this blog to the Bridgeguard blog did not work. So just letting you know that it is fixed. The last post there has some images of me acting as Saint Nicolas for my family in The Netherlands. They did not know I was in the country, let alone played Siant Nic. for the family. Was great fun. Ate all the goodies one is supposed to eat at that time of year and brought peanut butter back to Slovakia. Oh a little bit of comfort food cann be soooo good.



A beautiful day today, blue skies, crisp. Finally beautiful light after weeks of dull skies. I saw so much beauty today where before I only saw uglyness. The day ended with the dense fog you see above, rendering Hungary invisible. The warm weather (daily 10 degrees or more above average) of the last five weeks has cooled down.

No comments: