Singing in The rain

Where does one begin to describe all the jewels that life brings. This journey is sooo rich from the start that a few words and no images do it little justice. Once I am in Slovakia and have highspeed internet I will journal about the Camino de Santiago experience in detail on a separate blog.

For now I will just provide short updates as places with interet access are scarce at the moment. I got better after 4 days in Lourdes. Left in poring rain and arrived in Spain in a town called Jaca. So many unexpected things happened and channeled me in the right direction. Before I knew it I realised I was on the Camino de Santiago, but at a different location than planned. Planning has from now on gone out the window. Going on without a plan is much better and it allows the flow to hit me, pick me up and take me for the ride of my life really. I have just completed my fifth day of walking of about 800 km. After a tough start with jelly legs, a left over from days of fever, I got stronger each day, found my pace, connected to the earth I was walking on during day 3. I started walking with my brain in charge I now let my feet, and the energy from the earth that enters my body through the chackras under my feet, determine the pace. When I do that all goes well! After the first day of doing that my brain let go and I finally slept deeply for the first time since weeks. Being on the Camino is an amazing experience that I will tell more about in detail after 23 October. Adios for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcel,

I can imagine your smile while you are walking, especially since we met the other day. Being connected with other people is very important for me, and I am glad that you are one of them :-)
Stay well, with love, Liduina